At Connected Neurosciences and Parkinson’s Warrior, diversity is in our DNA. We believe in fighting systemic racism, sexism, and ableism at its core. We commit to:
- Educate ourselves and our teams fully on implicit bias, cultural awareness, and anti-racism in the workplace.
- Share with each other best practices on how to effectively recruit, develop, and retain people of color.
- Share ideas on how to build a lasting change in behavior among ourselves and in our company with the goal of delivering more equitable outcomes in the workplace.
- Work diligently to ensure that by 2025, our company fully reflects the populations in which we operate, including the board of directors, management, and all of our employees.
- Share with other companies the specifics of our approach and the results of our efforts on a semi-annual basis.
As a part of our efforts, we are initial signatories to the Washington Technology Industry Association’s Anti-Racism in Tech Pact, and hope to exceed these goals.